Tucked away from the hubbub of family rooms and busy kitchens, the bedroom is the place where your day begins and ends.
Remodeling Your Main Bedroom for That Feeling of Cosy Comfort that is inimitable
The main bedroom, with its nooks & cosy corners, muted colors, quietude, warmth and indulgence is a place you recharge your batteries.
So keep it soft , serene and keep the activity vis-a-vis decor down.
Loud colors, such as red, orange, bright neons are not advised.
Instead go for rose, gold, mint, aqua, ecru.
Plan your main bedroom design with private times in mind, beginning with a Boudoir feel that would include a sink in comfortable bed, a breakfast table, a Reading area and a Private Reading Sanctuary.
- Erotically appealing colors make a sexy bedroom, similar to nail enamels or lipsticks, like Fuscia, Ash Rose, Rust, Rouge Red, Soft Peaches, and beautiful Pinks.
- Make sure the colors enhance your natural beauty. Be daring and use bold colors on the walls.
- Silky Soft attractive fabrics that have an innate sensuousness enhance the sexy interior.
- Silky, velvet, and chenille textures in combination with natural woods, cedar, beech, light walnut creates for a relaxing atmosphere.
- Use fabrics that remind you of a favorite shared memory. Exotic patterns, such as animal prints or tropical florals, conjure images of faraway journeys.
- Locating mirrors in unusual places, such as the tops of dressers or side tables, reflect dancing candle light.
- On the balustrade outside the bedroom tall tropical plants and trees, uplit with mood lighting or concealed LED lights cast exciting shadows.
- An intimate bistro table, set with two chairs, invites private conversations. Dressing tables, furnished with feminine accessories and intimate objects, add mystery and romance to a room.
- Just the presence of a bed tray suggests the possibility of the ultimate pleasure: breakfast in bed, while soft lighting, candles, essential oils in a diffuser, and gentle oscillating fans effectively complete the décor in an intimate , soft, inviting, passionate bedroom that promises romance and dreams.
PICTURES COURTESY NISHA JAMVWAL
PROJECT NISHA JAMVWAL DESIGN